Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/lexusaltezzaclub/topic/1148393/1/#new

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
USDM headlight install on Altezza
Topic Started: Feb 27 2018, 06:53 AM (119 Views)
CameronR
NOT a Soccer Mom!
[ * ]
I am trying to install USDM headlights into my JDM Altezza, mainly to get a proper light pattern for driving on the right here in North America. I think some have done this before? After modifying the fender mounting points, do the lights sit flush? I saw this thread on My IS, and am getting a little freaked out: http://my.is/forums/f92/altezza-headlight-question-285225/

Anyone can give me an idea how this all turns out before I hack up my fender??

thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RS Tom-Hundred
Member Avatar
Stock
[ *  * ]
Can't help too much I'm afraid only to add that I have got an Altezza and the Lexus IS200 (UKDM) fitted as replacements and they are the same (apart from having electric adjusters but I just haven't connected them up and you can do it manually still anyways). i had heard the IS300 (UKDM) headlights were a bit different to bot Altezza and IS200.

I can also add that what the guy in that thread says about Z editions having HID is rubbish (as later in the thread suggests) as mine and any others I've seen haven't bot HID. The spec of the Z edition Altezzas is varied to say the least anyways!!

Hope you manage to sort this one :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Interior Exterior · Next Topic »
Add Reply