Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Reactor. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SCV3 character discussion.
Topic Started: Jul 25 2010, 07:39 PM (9,153 Views)
Laslunder
Member Avatar
Rock it Boy!!

Yeah she does look kind of funny like that huh! I just wanted to be able to show that i had them i probably didn't need to animate her stairs stand up or down stairs cause you'll never see it like that in game. It almost looks like that'd be her animation in some old school early arcade type game. I'm talking like old school. But yeah either way it's pretty funny i'lll admit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheomanZero
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
It reminds me of something I saw in another forum . . .
Posted Image
Visit The Wandering Wordsman!

Laslunder
Member Avatar
Rock it Boy!!

Wow i though i put this one on with the others. My bad. I just edited my post from the other pics. So it's on their now. But here it is again. Man what would people do if she didn't have a normal run like this. ANd had to make do with the tales type run( aka stairs stand idle sprites).! Man i suppose people may get a kick out of the game if that happened. Well here is her true run sprites:
Posted Image

TheomanZero
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I had the feeling there was one run cycle too few but I wasn't quite sure . . .
Visit The Wandering Wordsman!

Laslunder
Member Avatar
Rock it Boy!!

Yeah that pretty much complete's here moves list. All with the exeption of her item crash which could be altered a bit. I wanted to make her hair move the whole time while she performs the attack. I still don't think i've managed to capture it correctly though. For now the one i gave obreck will have to do until i sit down to try and hack out another one. Past that i don't know there's much more i can do on her animations. She's much more complete than the first time around sprites. Even though i liked them i know what people mean by she seemed to be missing frames. I pretty much gave her the same frame amounts as trevor. But i came too realize this wasn't going to work. Thus i had to add more frames to the animation strip and hand it back to obreck. I believe he said he was going to reput her back in with newer frames and that he was gonna tweak her anyways. I honestly thought her moves were awesome. Not quite as powerful as i thought they were in the nes version. But still the attacks themselves were pretty awesome! So far i think he's done a great job at reupdating players and their moves. Adding such things as a bomb for grant. Yeah man thats a genius idea imo! OH yeah and though this dude is not a player but an enemy i figure i'll post him on here too. Obreck has this guy aswell. I introduce Flame man!!! What a flamer, right? I suppose i can make a crack at him like he's dying to meet you! Mwa ha ah ah. Or he's burnt to a crisp! Anyways here he is:

Posted Image
Edited by Laslunder, Jul 26 2011, 11:36 AM.

Chaos.Tiki
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Laslunder
Jul 26 2011, 11:29 AM

Posted Image
Moon walking.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Super Castlevania 3 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards
Skin based on BoHeGeHa by OverTheBelow (IFSZ)