Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Reactor. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Xeno Fighters R discussion
Topic Started: Jul 17 2010, 02:08 PM (1,570 Views)
JudgeSpear
Member Avatar
I got time is on my side!!!

Right now, adding new fighters is the lowest priority. The primary focus is finishing up the stages and adding the bosses.

LesserAngel
Jul 14 2011, 04:40 PM
Also, Michelle Heart's (and her slave "ships") wings don't flap when she's moving, is this technical limitation or an oversight? Figure I'd bring it up either way.
No turning and wing-beating sprites are available or were custom-made.
Edited by JudgeSpear, Jul 14 2011, 09:40 PM.
Xeno Fighters R has a new forum! Click here to visit it: http://xenofighters.virtuaboard.com/
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LesserAngel
Member Avatar
Shot Down... Alot.
[ * ]
JudgeSpear
Jul 14 2011, 09:40 PM
No turning and wing-beating sprites are available or were custom-made.
On a side note, disregard anything I said about that. I just replayed Legendary Wings and noticed that they do indeed remain stationary when turning. (Still think it would look better if they did flap though) Anyways, when you get around to adding more fighters and if you decide you wanna try the Twin Cobra copters out let me know.
Edited by LesserAngel, Jul 15 2011, 08:48 AM.
Gundam Girls, a combination of two of my favorite things in life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xeno Fighters R · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards
Skin based on BoHeGeHa by OverTheBelow (IFSZ)