Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Reactor. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WIP level -Sunken City of Atlantis
Topic Started: Jul 26 2011, 11:56 PM (1,197 Views)
Laslunder
Member Avatar
Rock it Boy!!

Hey @evilmariorobot. Say, i tried registering over at the fushion fangaming and it seemed to work. But i couldn't log in. IDK why? Does it take a while i even had it so it was supposed to send a confirmation and tried several times to no avail. I was unsure who to ask so i figured here is as good as any to ask
Edited by Laslunder, Aug 9 2011, 02:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nadoovi
Greenhorn
[ * ]
I have watched your last video.
It looks much better now. I like the Atlantis ruins. The night background is great, as expected.
Nonetheless, I still think a daylight background is necessary. A background which precedes the sunset.
This background should be used at the beginning of the stage, until the part of the mid boss (minutes 00:00-2:00 in your new video).
Only then, you use the sunset background from Bloodlines (minutes 2:00-03:42 in your new video).
The background of the advenced sunset that you created, however, should be used later, in preparation for the end of the stage (minutes 3:42-5:42 in your new video).
Therefore, the brown buildings that you recolored as a result of the change of the background(minutes 02:25-03:42), should be changed back to the original lite color.

Oh, and the bats in this stage should be deleted.

TheomanZero
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
It looks like you're new here, so you should know that the forum is moving and this one will be shut down soon. If you want to post, you should do it on the new forum. There's a link on the main page.
Visit The Wandering Wordsman!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Super Castlevania 3 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Hosted for free by ZetaBoards
Skin based on BoHeGeHa by OverTheBelow (IFSZ)