****************Due to some spam and rogue membership, the registration process now requires admin approval and an email verification. Sorry for the inconvenience*********************************
************************Due to some spam and rogue membership, the registration process now requires admin approval and an email verification. Sorry for the inconvenience*************************
Welcome to Newpersonalbest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. One you register you will receive an email which will validate that you are a real person to prevent spam on the forum. Thanks. Lee

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
hamstring issues; injurys
Topic Started: Jan 13 2012, 01:32 PM (291 Views)
richard holt

after last nights session 12/1/12 i have a slight hamstring pull not crippling just a tweak. We have a busy month of competition coming up and im wondering about the best course of action i will ice and compress until Sunday and lengthen warm up time in competitions . then take further action next week maybe physio or rest
competition plan
15/1/12
400m
21/1/12
Long jump
200m
28/1/12 and 29/1/12
Long jump
11/2/12 an 12/2/12
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lewis Fuller

Some interesting stuff on preventing hamstring injury http://articles.elitefts.com/training-articles/sports-training/facts-needed-to-prevent-hamstring-strains-needs-formatted/

Sutts

All, after suffering my own Hamstring problems I wanted to post this to help people prevent their own issues.
http://www.exrx.net/Stretches/Hamstrings/PNFLyingSingleLeg.html
I got given these by my physio and they definately work.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Recovery, Nutrition, Injury and Psychology · Next Topic »
Add Reply