Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Username: Password:
Add Reply
The Album Club 2017
Topic Started: Nov 9 2017, 01:29:31 PM (9 Views)
Jensen Breck
No Avatar
[ * ]
Let's give this one a serious try. I did this a few years back with prog rock and it was moderately successful, though it did fold in the end. I'd like to try to resurrect that, but for all genres.

So the idea is simple: every week we pick an album and everyone listens to it, then gives their feedback in whatever way they want - a few words, a full review, a discussion, whatever. In fairness, whosever turn it is to pick the album has to have that album accepted without question, and of course each member, having selected an album, can't choose again until all other members have done so.

That's the basics. If you think you wouldn't have time, keep in mind I am not asking for reviews, necessarily, just that you listen to the album within the given or agreed timeframe and give your thoughts (and they can be as brief or as long-winded as you like) on it.

So, who's in?
We'll soon be moving into Round Three. If you have had your album removed from consideration for this round, and wish to be eligible for the next round, then you need to up your game. Contribute, review and get the chance to select an album, or if you prefer, do whatever you like and remain as just a commenter. It's up to you.

For more you can check

explainer video
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Art Lovers · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Under Pressure created by sakuragi-kun of the Zetaboards Themezone