Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the Town of Minus!
Unbowed Unbent Unbroken 2012-2018

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Members Secondary Character Registration; post here with your character's name and details.
Topic Started: Jul 11 2015, 12:44 PM (1,881 Views)
Town Scribe
Member Avatar

Members of Minus (slaves & Frees) may only introduce a total of 3 secondary characters. A 4th and 5th secondary character option may be purchased in The Market.

To register your character please respond to this thread with your secondary character's name, caste/or owner, and other additional information you wish members to know about your character.

Free Members & Their secondary characters:
Primary Character Members Secondary Characters

Cimber
Administrator of Minus
- Sextus Herennius of the Caste of Warriors
- Sturmus of the Warriors
- Lucius Arvina of the Warriors
- Tyraxes of the Anbar District
- Daemones of the Anbar's Chosen (purchased 5th slot for 600 credits)

Deceased: Tacitus Dorsuo, Kurgus the Axe, Gnaeus Domitius Calvinus | Shelved: Valerius of Ar, Aulus of the Bounty Hunters
Atreus Drakos:-Dagur Rafe of the Peasants

Azazel Sevatius:
- Lucius
Timotheus: - Moroni
- Rizzo
Petrus
- Florian Agonistes, of the Caste of Slavers
Decimus-Corvus Maro
Kleio Herennius: - Chloe of the Slavers
- Kalliope of the Caste of Scribes (HofSS)
- Covet {Azazel}
-(Purchased 4th Slot)

Rumor:
Telitsia {Surus}

Sabra Ismene:
- Simone Ismene of the Merchants
- Eyal Azekah of the Builders
- Cerise, slave of Gaia

Shelved: Mattias Payne, Misty of the Copper Tails
Ulrika Stonegate:Kjartan Dygtig
Ruby Lighteyes:Circe {Ulrika}, Shirley {Ruby}
Liana:Lissandra {Liana}
Signe:Ocellina Laenius of Cos
--

Slave Members & Their secondary characters:
Primary Character:Secondary Characters:
Asha {Cimber}- Surus the Sworn Sword (Commander of the Red Watch)
- Tyrios Herennius
- Rayza of the Stone Sleens
- - Tertius Veminius of Ar
- Crassus of the Anbar District [Extra Slot Purchased from Market (600 Credits)]

Deceased: Dagan Viridius aka Cyprias the Merchant, Carmella Maro*presumed | Shelved: Lucilla of Cos, Marcus Herennius, Aracandra, Puddle of the Copper Tails, Sythra Acte of Lydius..
--
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Atreus
Member Avatar

Atreus Drakos

Atreus is a Thief, Scoundrel, Rouge and a gatherer of intelligence along with the odd wet work. He has no qualms to use whatever or whoever is needed to get the job done. An outcast of Ar, He has drifted around and had heard of what happened in Minus. Being a former Agent of Ar and now wanted there in the connection of several murders he has came to Minus to seek employment using his special gifts.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Town Scribe
Member Avatar

List has been updated.

Atreus
Member Avatar

With permission of the Admin my character roles have been switched.
Atreus Drakos in now my Primary and Dagur Rafe is my secondary.

.Asha.
Member Avatar
The Sand Snake
No one saved Dagan/Cyprias before his execution so he's gone now. RIP Cyprias! You gave us a lot of memories and of course...Colossus!

Ulrika
Member Avatar

I'd like to register a secondary character.

Kjartan Dygtig

Kjartan son of Ravn once served among the guards on Scagnar until the death of the High Jarl of the island. With his cousin, he left the Isle to try his fortune. Gathering a crew and a ship, he and his cousin Bolli have been plying the shipping lanes as far south as Teletus, amassing a small fortune.

Town Scribe
Member Avatar

List updated!

.Asha.
Member Avatar
The Sand Snake
In the near future (holiday/new year most likely) I am going to be introducing Puddle, leader of the Copper Tails which is a gang of she urts living in the Copper District. The Copper Tails are just one group in the District and will be spies and informants for the Lydian Guardsmen who do not patrol the district per say but do keep themselves aware and involved in business occurring there. (Note: if captured and enslaved Puddle will be shelved as per the secondary rules considering that I am a slave already in the room. I don't need two slave characters anyways, this stuff is hard enough as it is with one!)

Here is the quote taken from a scene in Lydius depicting she urts:

Description of girls similar to She Urts in Port Kar
A girl bumped into me, black haired, briefly skirted in brown, bare armed, barefoot, tanned, a small, sensuous wench, free.
We were jostling through crowds near the docks of Lydius.
Rim was with me, and Thurnock.
I looked after the girl, disappearing in the crowd. She had been free. She was safe from enslavement in her own city. She had perhaps grown up along the docks, and in the alleys behind the paga taverns.
I had noticed something about her, the side of her head, beneath her hair, as she had slipped swiftly past, but, at the moment, I could not place it.
Some free girls, without family, I knew, kept themselves, as best they could, in certain port cities.
-Hunters

If anyone would like to join me they can read more about the Tails here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/townofminus/topic/10393504/1/

Cimber
Member Avatar
I built this city.
3rd Secondary Slot: Lucius Mannus, a Port Guard of Lydius who often works undercover to keep the peace and has ties with different undesirables of the city such as Dock Urt Gangs which he uses as informants. Lucius isn't above taking the law into his own hands if he feels that justice won't be served.

.Asha.
Member Avatar
The Sand Snake

Surus is taking a bit of a rest right now on account of his capture. He's not shelved but much of what happens to him from this point will be done through board roleplay.

Sythra Acte, a free woman of Lydius will be making appearance shortly to fill my 4th slot.

Town Scribe
Member Avatar

List updated!

Ruby
Member Avatar

Shirley[Ruby] - back to npc status.
Shirley is a Northern born thrall who has been a part of Ruby's life for about 14 years now. He was freed around 10 years ago, and returned to the collar of his own free will 6 years ago in order to expunge himself of gambling debts he could not pay.

Ruby Lighteyes
Ruby is a bred Cosian slave with a very long history which would eventually see her end up as a free Northern woman. After meeting and companioning Grimr Magnusson, Ruby left with him via ship where he placed her in Minus, the home of two of her very dear friends, and to have his child.
Edited by Ruby, Oct 31 2016, 03:35 AM.

Town Scribe
Member Avatar

Updated!

Cimber
Member Avatar
I built this city.
I've purchased the fourth secondary character slot in the market. Henceforth I have a new secondary that will be seen in Lydius....

Tyraxes. Outlaw. Champion of the Silver Sands Arena. Condemned to the Arena for his crimes. When not fighting in the arena Tyraxes time is occasionally rented out for displays of masculinity to high paying citizens of Lydius and their guests. Tyraxes continues to fight based on the promise he will be freed and still maintains some influence in the underbelly of Lydius as those associated with him await his return.

.Asha.
Member Avatar
The Sand Snake
I am shelving Puddle now that we are no longer in Lydius and introducing Lucilla Saxa of Cos, a courtesan fleeing the retribution of Ar upon Marlenus' return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Secondary Character Registry · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: