Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Exclusive! Wonder Woman's Costume
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 08:36 PM (564 Views)
wondercast
Administrator
EW.com provides the first glimpse of the hotly debated Wonder Woman costume. First of all, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I will say it is mix between the original and the newer costume and actually, looks pretty good.

The top is more reminiscent of the classic costume, still got the lasso and the bracelets, blue bottom instead a big panty-underwear Carter wore from the original series, but instead of red boots, they're blue. And all shiny leather. Not crazy about the stance Adrianne is using but over all, I don't think the costume's not too bad.

Posted Image

What do you think? Like, love it, hate it?
Edited by wondercast, Mar 18 2011, 08:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wondercast
Administrator
We have our first filming pics of Adrianne as Wonder Woman in action and there are some notable costume tweaks.

Posted Image

The boots are back to their original classic red color. Also, the blue pants aren't shiny anymore and judging from the pics, looks like she can move around just fine catching bad guys.

We also have our first glimpse of the Wonder Woman impostor the real Wonder Woman is chasing.

I also found some video footage of her running after a criminal. You can view those on wondercast's youtube playlist, where I have them saved.

What do you think of these costume tweaks? Are you happy with them?
Edited by wondercast, Mar 30 2011, 04:23 PM.

wonder_boy
Member Avatar

I loved the costume on the promo pic, but love this new tweaked one even more!!!

wondercast
Administrator
Did you check out the videos I saved on my youtube playlist too?

wonder_boy
Member Avatar

I did. They were awesome! It's just making me wanna see it more!

wondercast
Administrator
I know there's been a lot of criticism regarding the original costume but the fact that production listened to to the fans and made the needed changes before filming began, says a lot.

Was going to post this on twitter but decided against it. What I understand, when reading different blogs commenting on the new look, people still saying that they hate the new changes. I understand not everyone is going to be satisfied with the final product but those are some MAJOR changes.

wonder_boy
Member Avatar

I know. Although on ComicBookMovies there seems to be some poeple that are getting excited and actually liking the changes to the costume. But the fact is when it comes to stuff like this people always complain. I remember when we got promo shots of Gossip Girl how everyone complained that they didn't look completely like they were discribed in the books. I just hope enough people give it a chance because i have faith in them that the show will be great and it seems like they listen to fans.

wondercast
Administrator
and the tweaks that were made, those were actually the biggest complaints from the original costume.

I was probably in the minority, people who actually liked the first costume but I'm cool with these new adjustments.

I just hope with these new changes, fans who bitched about this and that, will stand back, look at the recent changes and give the reboot a chance.

On the story side though, if the costume can go through changes, so can the script.

wonder_boy
Member Avatar

I know. Still some people complain.

I actually liked the first costume too.

Hope so too. It's getting boring to see people critisize it already. But at least there seems to be some people who will give it a chance.

I was thinking the same thing. I do get that there was some things that people didn't like, but the draft was old and seeing how they changed the costume because of the fans maybe they have altered the script because of the fans too.

On a side-note, did you see a few new pics of the shooting? Seems like she gets hit by a car.

wondercast
Administrator
oh absolutely.

No, I didn't see the new pics of her getting hit by a car. where are they?
Edited by wondercast, Mar 30 2011, 05:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply